Saturday 16 May 2009

Dance like King David danced

The bible tells us that King David danced before God and that when he was down he encouraged himself by telling himself to put his hope in God.

I was doing some dancing today and encouraging myself by using positive words to build myself up. I decided within myself that I want to sing, dance, laugh and smile more often because the bibles says that 'Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning' psalm 30: 5 and that 'A merry heart doeth good like a medicine'. Maybe you feel that you do not feel like dancing as you may feel overwhelmed by so many problems and stresses such as revision for exams, relationship issues, family problems, financial problems or stress - but the bible says that we should 'Call those things that be not as though they were' meaning that we should prophesy our future, speak forth good things over our future and lives, God said let there be light and there was light..you need to start saying things like 'I am blessed, good things happen to me everywhere I go, I am highly favoured and fortunate, I am a winner, I will never give up, I am wealthy and happy'.

The bibles says that 'The Joy of the Lord is your strength'. Put your hope in God, I encourage laugh more Joyce Meyer (International Preacher who I see as my spiritual mum) said that we need to celebrate life more and be like a little child full of expectancy (we need to expect that God will do good things in our lives). Make a joyful noise to God. Dance, sing, laugh and smile and allow God to restores your fortunes and captivity before your very eyes because that is what he wants to do ultimately. (Read Psalm 126)

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.”- Zephaniah 3:17

Maybe God has shown you himself as healer, friend, strength, comforter...encourager but he wants to show you that he is your redeemer, just as he saved and delievered the Children of Israel from Pharoah, he wants to show off and do the same miracles, signs and wonders in your life...so don't give up your hope and faith in God for you shall reap if you faint not :-)

Good luck and please send me emails for prayer or if you need some uplifting at:
encouragement4you@hotmail.co.uk

If you need tips on success or coaching e-mail me at
festivesuccess@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment